This recipe is simple, VERY attractive and tastes every bit as good as it looks!!
Start by whisking together eggs and water.
Pour into a pan drizzled with olive oil on medium-low heat.
Stir with spatula until eggs are set up. Add salt and pepper.
Here’s the printable version of the recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa or Pico de Gallo would be yummy too
- ¼ of a large avocado
- A dollop of sour cream
- Whisk together the eggs and water
- Pour egg mixture into a pan drizzled with olive oil on medium-low heat
- Use a spatula to stir eggs until done
- Place eggs on a plate and add salt and pepper
- Top with salsa, avocado, and sour cream