Most seasoning salt you buy in the store is full of MSG and other nasty stuff. 🙁 When I discovered this, it made me so sad….then I thought, well this stuff is expensive and why can’t I make my own? Homemade will probably taste better anyway!! I was right 🙂
- ½ cup sea salt
- 2 tablespoons organic granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Measure all the ingredients into a jar.
- Place a lid on the jar and shake until well blended.
This works great on EVERYTHING! Well…..maybe not chocolate cake or ice cream, no definitely not ice cream…but I’m sure it will be great on everything else! 😉